I started my period around the 21st of march and ended around the 27 or 28th. Me and my boyfriend had sex on April 2nd, with a condom. We use a condom every time but he always finishes in me with the condom, this time, we did not realize it until he went to take it off that the condom busted inside me. How big of a chance is there I'm pregnant? Please help!! I need answers.

Well, if you have regular 28 day cylces, the you would ovulate  14 days after you started your period.  So if you got your period on the 21st, the that would put your ovulation days on the 4-6 of April.  Even though you didn't have sex on your ovulation days, you can still get pregnant.  I have three children and have read many pregnancy books, and I read one time that you can get pregnant if you have sex two days before you ovulate.  The reason being, that sperm travels directly to your cervix and then on to your uterus.  Male sperm gets there faster, but female sperm lives longer.  So the male sperm lives for 24 hours, where the female sperm lives for 72.  So it is likely that you will get pregnant.  And if you do, then it will probably be a girl.  It just really depends on when you are ovulating.  I don't thnk you were planning a pregnancy, but it is likely that it will happen, and there isn't much you can do about it.  I know they have the morning after pill, but I don't recommend it, just because I think that if it is meant for a baby to be concieved, it's going to happen no matter what.  But I also don't know how long you can wait before taking the morning after pill.  I hope this helps.  Best of luck to you.