so im gay and me and my boyfriend had sex today and i was the bottom (it waasnt my first time)... everything was fine with that except he decided to finger my butt and he did it kind of rough but i liked it so i didnt tell him to stop... he fingered me for about three minutes when he looked down at his hand and was like, "ughhh baaabe, LOOK".. i looked down at his hand and his fingers were covered in blood. he was really concerned with me but i couldnt tell him what happened because i didnt know. we still (about four hours later) cant figure it out. we went and cleaned ourselves off and just chilled the rest of the day but still we were both so confused why the hell this happened to me. was it the anal sex or the fingering??

actulaly after long and hard SEX , girls usually bleed . and that is exactly what i enjoy a lot.