I was found calcium buildups in my testicles on my regular check-up. I haven’t heard of such condition before, and I was wondering what could have provoked my condition. Is there anybody who could explain this to me? Thanx

How often do you ride a bicycle? Calcium buildup in testicles is medically known as testicular microlithiasis. It is detected with an ultrasound. The cause hasn’t been found yet but it is associated with high risk of testicular cancer. I think that repetitive trauma to the testicles like in bike ridings could have provoked the condition. I would advice you to have regular checkups with your doctor and perform self-exams at least once a month in hot tubs.

im only 16 teen and i got a sist and i want this thing off they said i could get it taken off if any pain but that scary any one had one taken off