Something very bizarre just happened to me.

About 45 minutes ago, while I was sitting on the toilet, I decided to give my balls a quick feel. I noticed that they were positioned very oddly, particularly my left one, it had rotated about 60 degrees, which is NOT normal for me at all. I kept feeling around, and everything in my scrotum felt a bit off-balanced, which was pretty scary for me. I attempted to rotate them back into place, but it didn't work. So, I decided to ignore it for a while, perhaps this was just a brief oddity.

After about 10 minutes, I took off my pants and felt them again, they were still awkwardly rotated! After a few minutes of attempting to rotate them again, I suddenly felt very odd. I received a hot flash, nausea, ringing in my ears, and saw purple spots everywhere, I was terrified. Luckily I was in the bathroom, so I knelt down next to the toilet, ready to vomit, but after about 30 seconds, all of these symptoms went away...I checked my testicles, and they were rotated back into place! 0.0 My whole body was very sweaty, but over the next several minutes, my body temperature slowly decreased, I could see just fine, my hearing was fine, though i still feel a little bit nauseous.

Can anyone explain what the hell just happened to me, please?

Hey there it sounds like you were on the verge of getting a testicular torsion. This is when one or both testicles rotated around itself causing circulation of blood to the testicle to stop. Sometimes they can be manually untwisted but a lot of times needs surgery.  When a torsion happens it is a true emergency and must be delt with  asap because after about. 4 hours the tesitcle can die.  

So my balls are back in place now, but should I go to the doctor anyways? It's almost midnight currently

If there is no pain or swelling and they feel back in place I would not worry about it. But if it happens again I would. How old are you ? Do you get regular physicals ?