I need information. I am a mountain biker, so is it true that mountain bikers have calcium build ups in testicles. If that is the case, what should I do?
Thanks in advance!

Yes, this is true, at least this is what the latest studies show. Mountain bikers are apt to have lower sperm counts and more abnormalities of the scrotum and testicles than non bikers. Even 30 % of bikers have calcium deposits in their testicles. Specific scientific examinations have been done in order to conform this statement and they were true. In addition, calcification leads to increased risk testicular cancer. Calcium deposits in testicles results form repeated chronic microtraumatization of the scrotum that causes scarring of blood vessels inside the testicles. And yes this is true. Usually bikers spend 2 hours daily on bikes and experiencing “little shocks” while riding it. Besides that nonbikers have twice as bigger amount of semen, which are more mobile than those from bikers.
So solution would be buying bikes with shock absorbers and cushioned seats.

hey a seat thats a toilet shape like a U so ur nuts can hang and ur ass is the only thing ur sittingn on

what if u are not a biker and have calcium buildup , i have gone to the doctors and they said it should disapear over time , but would like another opinion.