My cycle is right on and I just need to know if a bladder infection can effect my home pregnancy test. My husband and I are trying to get pregnant and having intercourse when I know I am ovulating. I am 7 days lates and I think I might have a bladder infection. I took a home pregnancy test when I was 4 days late and it was negative. I just want to know if that would effect the test results to be negative.

did you get an answer for this? im in the same situation

Me too! I'm in the same situation.

Me too!! Did you find out anything?

Now, I'm in the same situation, but I have been reading things, and it appears that it can affect the test...

Hoping that once this infection goes away, it'll be POSITIVE!

Good luck everybody!

thats amazing news :-DD

I am !always have 25-28 day cycle but now im late 12 days and have little cramps here n there...... I had took a utine test at specimen collection n they called me right away sayin i have uti..... Never did they ever let me know bout my pregnancy result but am assumin it was negative since they hadnt called..... 3 days ago i went to see doctor for pap smear n she said my cervix seemed so small n tight.... It freaked me out....lol but i been feeling so bloated n nauseas like ima throw up..... Some scent seem to hit me even stuff i enjoyed smelling like the smell of certain food n cut grass in morning....... U think bcus of my uti affected my result? Oh btw my stomach has poked out a lil in a round shape...... Nd i never been had stomach out like that cus im in army n i do pt like everymorning..... The more i exercise doesnt help it go down lol