I've always had abnormally runny nose. For as long as i can remember,  ive constantly sniffed because of the runniness of my bogeys and in the winter the pain i get in my sinuses can be eye watering and awful. The ability of breathing through my nose is limited, and i often breath through my mouth because my nose often feels blocked, yes i know, as  well as runny!

Anyways, lately ive had this absolutely DISGUSTING thing start happening. Its so awful, it makes me want to vomit everytime it happens........ here goes........... all of a sudden Ill swallow as normal and ill feel something run down my throat that is so hard it feels like a small stone and i cant cough it back up because i dotn feel it until its too far down in my throat. its so grose, but can anyone enlighten me about it and what it is/ why its happening??

Its so friggin' grose!!!!

Hi Sarah, you are describing moving accumulated mucus from your sinuses. Just like post nasal drip. When your sinuses release a mucus blockage, it feels like a hard clot of something dropping down from your throat. Even though it makes you feel sickening you have to try and clear it from the back of your throat and spit it out. I know exactly what you are going through because I suffer from the same.  Recently the doctor subscribed two different antibiotics at the same time which help to clear the back up of infection. However, it does feel gross and sickening to your stomach.  You need to see ENT and throat specialist. You wont regret it. Hope you get some relief and get well soon.

@Sarah
That is what is called a gull stone. Hard little white balls stuck in your tonsils or at the very back of your throat. Your able to cough those out usually or you can dig them out of the back of your mouth, it shouldn't be hard to do since they are somewhat slimy, if you get one out and pop it it smells like a dead frog. These can also cause Halitosis