Hi, I have staph isolated from my nose secret. I got runny nose, can’t breath since my nose is congested. I got nasal spray and some antibiotic for treatment. Now, I feel like it’s spreading to my throat. What should I do?

Hi, my sister got staph infection in her nose and after managing to treat symptoms like runny nose, congested respiratory tract she stopped her antibiotic therapy. In two weeks she got another infection this time of pharynx. Since, she didn’t take whole course of therapy, and stopped when the symptoms were gone, but some bacteria survived and only moved to other organ, which was also susceptible to staph infection. Maybe, you can try inhalation with eucalyptus essential oil, or a mix of essential oils for ameliorating respiratory function. It should clear up your nose and give you some relief.