Hello, there. I’ve been practiced yoga for several years. My classmates suggested something like extreme yoga. I am interested in finding out something more about that. But I am also worried about possible injuries. Can anyone tell me something more about this? I will be very grateful. Thanks for all the help from you, guys.

Hello, there. Injuries may appear with common yoga, let alone extreme one. As far as I know, the most common injuries in yoga are knee injuries. Many try to push themselves harder and they hurt themselves. That is why I always suggest consulting a doctor before starting with yoga. If you are hurt, tell to your yoga instructor. Elevate your limb if it is the one that is hurt. Also, put some ice and go to the hospital. But I hope this won’t happen to you. Enjoy your yoga and be careful!