Hi, folks. I would like to begin with yoga classes. Since I have a lot of work in my office, but also at home with my kids, I don’t have a lot of spare time. Is it possible to practice beginner yoga at home? What do you think? I will gladly hear out our opinion. Thanks in advance.

Hi, there. Yoga is great for relaxing and keeping your body into shape. I don’t like courses on video tapes and websites. I guess that is what you meant when you told us you wanted to practice yoga at home. Nothing can replace a yoga class with an instructor. You can learn from instructor not only poses and postures, but also more about yoga philosophy and ethics. It seems like you become a better person with each yoga class. You become peaceful with yourself and the surroundings. Can you consider taking classes in a studio near your home or your work? Is that possible? Think about it.