Hello, folks. I have a lot of energy and I would like to use it for something. Some people recommend me going on yoga classes. It sounds tempting for me and I would definitely like to try. I would like to know whether yoga is hard for first timer’s. Thanks in advance.

Hello. I just recommend patience to all first timers in yoga. Find a suitable yoga style and a good instructor. Listen to his/her advices. There are some poses that are not recommended for the beginners. You should also learn to listen to your body. If you feel sharp pains in muscles, joints or tendons, then stop with that movement. You don’t want to hurt yourself. Of course, you will learn to make difference between sensations that are good from those that are signalizing you about the pain. Everything will be all right, you’ll see. Good luck!