Hi, guys. I started practicing yoga several months ago. I have accidentally heard that some classmates talk something about extreme yoga. I would like to know what that is and if that includes some challenging poses. I will really appreciate your efforts to reply my post. Thanks in advance, guys. Bye!

Hi, there. I also started with my yoga classes two months ago. I read something on the internet about extreme yoga. However, I wasn’t able to find a lot of details. Extreme yoga includes challenging poses, but it is more than that. It also means practicing in extreme conditions. I hear some students practice in heated rooms over 90 degrees. I suppose that they have to change the way of life extremely as well. But I am not interested in anything extreme, so yoga isn’t an exception. I hope I’ve helped. Bye!