Hi, guys. I watched a TV show last night. There was a yoga trainer who claimed that yoga could cure almost all the diseases. I must admit that this sounds little unserious to me to be broadcasted. I would say that this is delusional. Does anyone believe in this? I would really like to hear what you think.

Hello. I am not sure what to tell you. Some people believe it, others don’t. In any case, I wouldn’t recommend people to exclude their regular treatment due to yoga treatment. It would be unwise. I guess that if you believe in it, there must be some results. Autosuggestion is the one who plays important role here. You should talk to an expert. See what other side has to say. Good luck! Bye!

Hi, everyone. I have also heard about some miracles of yoga. I guess when people are ill, they will do anything to cure themselves. I believe that yoga can help in preventing the diseases. It is an excellent way to maintain your health and body shape. Those are important conditions not to get sick. I agree that you should talk to an expert. Maybe he will change your mind. Please, let me know if this happens. Bye!

Hi, people. Yoga is a technique that is practiced worldwide. It is your right not to believe in it. However, others have the right to believe in it. You would change your mind if you were sick. In those situations, people would try everything to get well. I agree that autosuggestion plays an important role. Maybe you should take few yoga lessons and then make your opinion. When you do that, please let me know. Bye!