my bf & i had sex 2 days after my period ended, but the condom slipped. i took plan b about 15-20 hours afterwards.

my cycle is generally rather strange & i only get my period every 6-7 weeks or so, which my doctor says is okay as long as its regular, which it has been. i'm obviously not due for my period for about another 5 weeks or so. are these feelings just a result of stress/worrying & hormones left from the morning after pill? what are the odds that i got pregnant a few days after my period even after taking the morning after pill?

that was about a week and a half ago, and since then, my breasts have been tender & i've felt kind of nauseous a few times, although i'm still not quite sure if that's due to bad chinese food & uncooked food.

For some the morning after pill works, and for others sometimes it doesnt, the only way to know for sure, is if you take a home pregnancy test about a day or so before your period is due.....The morning after pill is used to prevent pregnancy but nothing is 100%