I had a miscarriage Feb 16th. However, I started bleeding on time for my normal period Feb 2nd. I noticed it was an odd period and tested 5 times and all came back pregnant as well as blood work. Feb 11th is when it turned into more than just spotting. Went to the er and I on the Feb 16th because I believe I passed the placenta that day and they did confirm I was miscarrying. I stopped bleeding on Feb 26th. And on March 1st starting having PMS symptoms. I started what I think is my period the next day. I spotted brown blood until the March 7th, then I started bleeding red. Is this my period? Or leftover bleeding?

It sounds like your bleeding only stopped for a day or 2 am I correct?? Then I would assume this is just the rest of the bleeding. Yes sometimes it will stop for a day or 2 then pick back up and continue. I had that happen too me! And you will have PMS symptoms (and pregnancy signs as well..sorry :-( ) for as long as it takes to straighten out your hormones.

I recently had a miscarriage myself (on the 14th of Feb..and have yet to get my normal period back but just had pvulation occur a few days back.) so hang tight and try not to think about it too much. I am so sorry for your loss..

Well it stopped for about 5 days. Then picked back up again. When I was at the doctors, the nurse told me that I should just get my period right on time. In which it was. However, after reading everybody's stories on the internet I got confused because everyone was saying 4 to 6 weeks.

you know...I was told the SAME thing by my doctor. I dont believe it much...I am a mnth past and nothing so far. So when I began to get frisky and annoyed by lack of period I began testing for ovulation! It has helped since I found out I ovulated a few days back. Now it will not help you much since you are far past..
you may be one of the lucky ones who get it right away, I hope its going well for you.

Well we are anxious about trying again. So I just want to get past all this so we can move on. You never know how much you want a baby until you miscarry. Now we both know that's what we want. I'm turning 30 in a month and I want 2 kids by the time I'm 35. Thanks for your support.