I had cystic ovary, and had to have them removed. I am 38 and single again and my new boyfriend is talking about wanting children. I don't know if it is possible for me to get pregnant. I know I would have to get an egg doner but is the rest of it possible? I did have problems getting pregnant with my 2 children, but I don't want to hold onto someone that wants children if I am unable.

I'm not quite sure on this topic but to release an egg you need ovaries I am pretty sure.

What have you found out about being able to carry a child after having your ovaries removed? I have found myself in the exact same situation!!!

id say that yes you could become pregnant with proper hormones and egg donations/

Hello ladybug,

i can't say that it's easy for you to get pregnant - I'm sure you know this yourself very well, but it also is not completely impossible. Obviously, yes, you will need an egg donor and in virto fertilization after that, with possible hormonal treatment along the way. This might be expensive and might not work the first time you try, so that is another thing your partner will have to understand.

But there are some good news, or at least they look like that to me. In vitro fertilization has become very routine procedure nowadays, so you have much more chances of getting pregnant than you would before. Still, it's not quick or easy, but it can be done. Wish you all the best!

Hello, I'm in the same situation I'm 38 too but never had and Kids my overies were removed when I was 23.  Yes with egg donation you can get pregnant if you have your uterus.  I have also heated that now a days they do overy implantation /transplant you will need to check with your doctor

I am a year late in this post, but finally I find someone who's ovaries where removed around same age. Mine were removed at 24. It's been a hell of ride. I am married now and neither of us are aiming for having a baby, however I am not going to lie...I feel that aching sometimes because after all I am human.

ya my mom made me do that but I was not welling and that said they had it done when I was 16 but it said I have to be 19 and up I was all ways wonting a kid and know that they said that its tearing me aport I keep wondering if it posable to have them put back in but I'm not to sure

plz my mom took them out herself on me coz not to get pregnant im 8

Hi my name is Victoria Scott an i have a question can you have a baby if you have had both overies remove

my sister was having ovary cancer and because of that her ovary has been removed and know she wont baby soo plzzzz help us out wat we can do to have a baby .... plzzz help out

What do u mean your mom took them out herself on you? Not to get pregnant? Ano you're 8? What do u mean?

Help me I want too have a baby

Hello I'm turning 30 this year and I had my ovaries out at 24. I had limbic encephalitis with a teratoma. I was in a coma for 2 years. I now want kids. What is the best way to start getting my body ready to start the journey of having a baby?

Hi am 44 my ovaries were removed due to cancer . but Ithink now is hhaving a baby.Can ii can you help me or advise me plz