i have conjunctivitis and have been takin eye drops from the doctor, symptoms are clearing up and im feeling better, but i still do have it so can i have sex with my girl friend or not? because obviously i dont want her getting it or anything so yeah???? help???

Hi Kev: Conjunctivits CAN be contagious, so the only way I can imagine you passing it on to her is if you wipe your eyes then not wash your hands before touching her. If you can wait, it would be better for you both, just to rule out any cross contamination. Better safe than sorry!

I agree with Bambi27. You should probably lay off physical contact until your symptoms are gone so that you can be sure that you don't get your girlfriend infected somehow. It would be terrible to pass this on to each other because you can definitely prolong your recovery. Keep us posted on how this goes. I know that it can be terrible to abstain while you're sick, but it's ultimately worth it. Let us know!