Hello! My eyes became red and inflamed yesterday. Since a heavy yellow discharge occurred I visited my doctor and he said I had conjunctivitis. He prescribed some antibiotic eye drops and compresses. This is the first time I have such problems. My eyes are usually healthy and I have never had any problems related to them. Should i go to work if i have Conjunctivitis?

Hello! The symptoms you described are the symptoms that usually occur in bacterial conjunctivitis. Since your doctor prescribed antibiotic eye drops this confirms my statement. I don’t think you should go to work. First of all you will feel uncomfortable since your eyes are inflamed and you don’t feel well. Also there is an opportunity for spreading conjunctivitis to your colleagues, although it's unlikely that talking to someone or being at the same office with someone can cause an eye infection but it is still possible.