Hi i was wondering if there was any way that I could make a pregnancy test at home. So I wouldn't have to buy one.

NO. Only a home pregnancy test that is pharmaceutical will work.

You can get free pregnancy tests form abortion clinics and planned parenthood.

I think its illegal now but they used to inject urine into a rabbit and if died it meant u were pregnant.

Don't bother with the dandelion trick, either. It does NOT work.

Hey there BB,

I’m afraid that there is no way to get around and making pregnancy test at home. You simply do not have substances that are able to detect the very very small amount of pregnancy hormone from your urine, in your house and that is simply the end of that idea. If only the money is a problem, than you can get a free pregnancy test at Planned Parenthood, like Icebreaker suggested.

If you are scared of buying the pregnancy test and cared of someone maybe recognizing you, well, think about it this way – you didn’t have sex on your own, so you shouldn’t in any case deal with the consequences of unprotected sex alone. This might all be scary, but the last thing you want to do is not know and wait.