Hi I am 41 yo still have regular periods lasting about 5 days . My husband and I have just started trying my youngest child is 18 yo. I am overweight ( working on losing weight) . Are there any secerts to conceive at this age naturally ? How also do I know if it is too late for a baby? My mom had me at 40 and my brother at 42 . both conceived naturally . Any advice would be helpful .

It's not too late.
At age 41 the risks of having a child with some deformity are increasing, but not astronomical... our two kids came at ages 37 and 40. 41 is not too late.

Keep trying..., but relax and have some fun. That will make it all the better. Feeling pressure about it never seems to pay off.

As long as you are still have your periods you will be able to conceive. Although menopause usually starts between the ages of 40 and 55. As long as you conceive before you start going through menopause, you should be ok