I also am considering botox, but my lines are under my eyes. Does anyone know if you can get botox treatment under your eyes?

because botox is a muscle relaxer it wouldn't really help under the eye lines. you need something like a filler for under your eyes

Hello there,

As you have already find out Botox under eye would be without effect. Nowadays fillers and clinics which are providing this treatment are very  popular and I think that the price is really reasonable as well. Of course it is a little bit scary to think that you will be poked with the syringes under your eyes but the things we do for beauty..

Good friend of mine is regularly visiting saloon which is providing this service and she is very satisfied. The problem is that you have to go quite often once you start. So if there is any chance that you can reduce lines under your eyes with creams I would try that first and after that some other option.