I need some information on acne; I am 17 and have acne on my face. Normal, you¡¦ll say. Well now, what can I do to prevent them. I am aware that I shouldn¡¦t squeeze them, but they are annoying me and new ones keep on coming up ¡K huh!

Well, saving yourself form acne- huh- help! This is a long procedure, I am 25 and still have some. How does that sound? ļ
Most of it comes form genetics- did your mum, dad had them¡K
Second is life style- do you smoke, drinking alcohol or take drugs - very important!!!
Third is nutrition- if you eat too much fat and not enough fresh fruit and vegetable - very important!!!
Last is hygiene--- also very important! Do NOT SQUEEZE your acne- you just cause infection of the area and worsen the situation. This is the first and most important rule! You have to determine, what type of skin you have and use cosmetics for your type ¡K
I suggest, you visit dermatologist (specialist for skin)! Doc can give you a skin test and see what skin type you have; besides can prescript you with some antibacterial medication to prevent new acne. And s/he can give you additional acne information.

yes, the previous post is good, harmful things to your body such as smoking, alcohol, drugs, bad diet, stress, .. all contribute to acne. You should avoid these, because it just adds toxins to your body. Then you need to cleanse with a good colon cleanser, and of course have a good diet with lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.

Hey! :)
I'm fifteen and I had acne problems since I was ten.I tried almost every product that was seen advertised on the TV.Not one helped!
So I went to the dermatologist,and she told me to use a creme called "Zorac".And it was the best thing that happened to me!All of my pimples are almost gone!I really suggest you get this product,because it really helps.Unfortunately,it has some side effects,like irritation,slight rashes and skin peeling.But its not that serious and it helps.Look it up on Google and just go visit a dermatologist,and ask her about this product.Its foreign,so I'm not quite sure,you'll find it.Good luck anyway! :D

okay i am 18 i had ance since i was aboutmaybe 14.. normal i know but now its everywhere..my face my arms and now my boobs ye i do what i need to do but now i am getting to part taht i am really hate it .i used everything i could nothing working help i dont like bring a acne freak anymore :-(