My Partner and I have just recently started trying to concieve our first child. About 7 days ago I started to experience discomfort in my lower back similar to the onset of period pain. I initially thought it could have to do with possible implantation (as we'd had unprotected sex for the last 6 nights[3-8th of month] prior to onset). But 2 nights ago I experienced the most excruciating pain I've ever felt in my abdominal area, we had finished having sex 10 minutes prior.
I waited for a couple of hours, but the pain didn't get any better, so I went to the ER. 8 hours later I have an ultrasound and get told I have a ruptured follicular cyst(apparently the right ovary, folicule and egg were big, and the egg had been released). They went on to say that if I had unprotected sex in the next 2 days I'd fall pregnant (probably), as I'm ovulating. But I'd already finished ovulating (thats what the 4 nights were about). My menstral cylce is normally 32 days from start to next start and my luteal phase varies from 14-15 days.
My last peak ovulation should have been the 6th or 7th of this month. Not the 11th.
I know it's a bit early for a pregnancy test, but I just need to know if there is any chance of it actually being a fertilised egg. If not is there anything that could cause my reproductive cycle to go out of sync?