Hi. I am 24 years old and I have implantation bleeding for two days now. My discharge is pink. Should I be worried? Can implantation bleeding last two days? Am I pregnant?

Hi. It is nothing to worry about. Implantation bleeding happens when fertilized egg implants in the uterus (6-12 days past ovulation). Home pregnancy tests are available and 98% accurate. Implantation bleeding usually occurs five days after conception. It is all normal – implantation bleeding is not a sign of pregnancy problems. I had implantation bleeding for 3 days and everything was just fine.

how long after implanataion did you get a positive test?

Quote:

I think I also experience implantation bleeding mines lasted three days and eventually turned into my period, with it I am experiencing like a swell abdomen that kinda feels like its strecthing, nausea without vomiting although it seems as though its close, frequent urges to pee. SO my question like urfer's is am i pregnant? A few people told me it may be caused by situps however this has never happened to me and I need to know so I wont harm the baby if I am pregnant. My next question is If I am on my period can I also be pregnant and will a home pregnancy test be able to tell me?