Hi! I am 20 years old woman. I have problem with dry skin on my leg. Sometimes I have cracks on the skin, itching, scaling. Everybody give some advices, but nothing really helps. Have you some good advice?

Hi! Dry skin on leg is common. It happens more often in the winter when cold air outside and heated air inside The skin loses moisture and may crack and peel, or become irritated and inflamed. Bathing too frequently, especially with harsh soaps, may contribute to dry skin. There are some advices. This helps me and I hope that will help you. Keep baths or showers short. Use as little soap as possible. Limit Try mild cleansers like Aveeno or Cetaphil or mild soaps like Neutrogena or Dove. Use warm (not hot) water. Use bath oils and moisturizers at least daily. Thick, greasy moisturizers work best. Avoid products with alcohol. Drink plenty of water throughout the day. If this is not enough, talk to your doctor about possible prescription lotions.

Years ago I had the same problem as you, but now I have found the solution, please check my profile for details.

Years ago I had the same problem as you, but now I have found the final solution, see below. You will love it when you try it.