Me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years now and a few of my friends have told me that taking lortabs and xanax will make it really hard for us to get pregnant and i was just wondering if this was true. If thats the case i will stop taling them. please let me know if these prescription drugs are hurting my fertility to concieve.

I am 33 and been married for three years. We are also trying to conceive, and I am taking Xanax for my panic attacks. I hope it doesn't hurt the chances for me to become pregnant. My psychiatrist thinks that taking Xanax should not hurt my chances, but then again it's her job to prescribe medication, lol. However, if I decide to get off it, my anxiety might get worse. It's hard being a female. All we can do is keep trying, and wait. Good luck to you!