I was playing with my gf and I just inserted the head of my penis in her vagina and that too just a day after her period. I bet that I withdrawed it way early before my ejaculation and I dont think there was hardly any pre cum. She is still a virgin and I gave her emergency contraceptive pill 5 days after all this. There is no brown fluid and everything is normal. Its just that she feels a bit tired. Any chances of her to be pregnant?

Yes there is a chance she would be pregnant. Even if you didnt ejaculate in her there is still pre cum which contains sperm. Also the emergency pill (Plan B) is only effective 72 hours after you had sex. The only way you can be sure is to wait till she gets her next period. I highly doubt she is pregnant but you can never be too sure when you dont use protection..

Ya but my gf has menstrual cycle of 30 days and I urinated before my pre cum.

It doesn't matter if you urinate before you pre cum..... If you got pre cum in her there is a possibility. And it's a higher chance to get pregnant while ovulating. But you can still get pregnant.... Especially when your young you ovulate randomly. My friend for pregnant 2 days after her period when she wasn't ovulating....... It happened its just less of a chance. If you pre cum in her there is always a chance but it's a very slight chance. She probably isn't pregnant. But you always chance it when you don't use a condom. Also when your younger your periods are very irregular. Maybe she should go on birth control of you are going to be having sex. Just remember to use protection :) expecially if your not ready for babies!! Just wait for her period to come :) everything will be fine.

Yea OKay but She's still a Virgin...........

But you still put some on your penis into her vagina. If you precam and got into her vagina it could happen.