Can we get relief permanently for pains like back pain, neck pain, facial pain and etc. etc.

Is there any pain management treatment please recommend.

Thanks

Depend on pain, if it is chronic pain then it will take a time. Arthritis pain can be reduce but permanent solution is difficult. Homeopathic medicine, acupuncture treatment can help.

I think there are no permanent relief for these pains but cant be reduced by physical therapy and chiropractic treatment,

I'm a big fan of cold therapy to help ease the pain. It's natural and in most cases works better then medications. For permanent relief it is first important to try and figure out exactly what is wrong and why. Have you gotten an MRI? That's what I would recommend as good starting point. You can also look into a wrap called BFST. I suffer from scoliosis and use the back wrap for relief. It won't heal my ailment but the increased blood flow it promotes helps ease the tight/strained muscles surrounding the spine. I use cold if I've been active (to reduce inflammation) and the BFST all other times to promote circulation.