when i breath in, all is fine. When i breath out, sounds like a drop of water, or like a plastic ruler, when u put it to the side of the table, push it down and let it bounce while slapping on the table.
Isthis normal?
Happens after i run.

Yes it's normal if you have drink a big amount of liquids(such as water or energic drinks), sometimes when i finish my workout, i drink a good amount of water, and when I'm working no my abs, I can hear the water in my stomach. But if you haven't drink anything it's trange...

Hello there,

Ok if you are drinking a lot of water before and during and even after running it is possible that you are hearing strange noises coming out of your belly but somehow that sounds very strange to me.

Does this happen every time when you finish with running or just sometimes?

If it is happening just sometimes than you should pay attention what did you do before, during and after running and maybe you will discover the cause of your problem. Also if this happens all the time I believe it would be best to consult your doctor because it could be something that needs medical expert attention. Keep us posted about your condition and I hope you will get rid of this soon.