Hello, I'm 16 (almost 17), female. I have an apple shaped body and I'm around 227 lbs. I told myself a long time ago if I ever got to 230 lbs. I would cut out everything and change my life style. I'm afraid I will hit 230 soon and my goal for years now, has been to get to 150-140 lbs. range. The thing is, I want to only lose weight in my stomach area so I still have a big butt and boobs, and have some type of curves to my body. What foods will help me lose weight in my waist/stomach area?

hey dealwitit, there aren't any food which just helps you lose weight on stomach area, and to be honest most exercises tor shaping stomach give only results if you combine them with whole body exercises, push ups or squats for example. For me best exercise which will help you keep your butt and shape your belly is squats. For food I would advise low fat low sugar food with increase in proteins. If you do abs do it for 10-15 min a day and focus more on push-ups squats crunches and planks. Hope this helped.

Better make a few changes with your diet and exercise routine. The best way to lose weights on your stomach area is to burn higher number of calories. Also, choose your exercise wisely. Fill your workout routine with cardiovascular exercises and make sure to spend a lot of time on it. Most importantly, improve your diet since it can make a big difference between losing weight and gaining it.