I am 13 and I was looking at puberty sites just to check things.. I realised that i needed to retract my foreskin. Too be honest I am really not sure how to do this, it doesn't seem to want to go. Do I need to do it gradually? Please reply ASAP! :'(

Gradual and gently is the key.
Dont yank it, otherwise you could tear the foreskin o.O and trust me, it hurts.

It will retract in time if you stretch gently for 30 seconds a day.

Good luck!!!

do you masterbait ??????? if not start it will feel better then

thanks very much =]

o.O my little bro was able retract his penis at age 4. 8-| here what you do. first you need to have a habit of stretching it back down as far as you can w/o hurting ur self. while bathing is best. then when every time you pee and even play tugging it when you go to sleep in time it will loosen. maybe you didnot do it as a child too bad its difficult as you get older fun as a child. so gud luk 8-| my bro plays with his all the time so it loosen to retract the foreskin by the way he's 8 now and love play retracting it when i put him to bed. i'm a girl by the way i'm 18 so gud luk

Thanks =] ive almost done it now ^^