i have no brothers or sisters and i only live with my single mother so she has never really explained anything to me regarding the fact that i am uncircumcised. i am 14 and i have just recently found out that you should retract your foreskin. i know to retract it to make it able to pass over the head of my penis. i cannot fully retract it yet but retracting it as much as i can comfortably has helped it loosen in the past week. but there at the tip of my foreskin it is attached by one thin part to the tip of my penis, is this normal? is it to late to fully retract the tip of my penis? someone please let me know

hey iced

it is totally normal fo ryou to not be able to fully retract your foreskin  at your age usually its because your penis is growing faster than your foreskin. keep streatching it like you have been and it should continue to get better. finally i think the strip of skin you are talking about is your frenulum. and yes that piece of skin is normal and suppose to be there. search frenulum on the internet and see if it matches what you are describing.

i hope this helps and if you have any other questions or concerns feel free to ask

Hay there,

What I would do if I was you would be retract your foreskin over and over again