I eat and drink soya products on daily basis so my question is if there is too much soya intake? The thing is that 2 years ago I have decided to quit eating meat and dairy products therefore I am a vegetarian now and that is why I developed a habit on using soya products-each day I drink a glass or two of soya milk and I also am eating soya beef occasionally as well as at least 80gr of tofu almost daily-I love it. And up to 10 days ago I was convinced I am d eating right and than one my cousin showed up claiming I am in serious risk of getting colon cancer for I eat too much soya and this has concerned me much so I would like to hear is there too much soya intake? Thanks much!

No I don't think you are in risk of developing colon cancer or any other type of cancer I think its opposite actually so my answer is in your taking soya habits there is no too much soya intake on the contrary there are some proofs of reduced risk of getting breast cancer in woman who takes soya. So I suggest you keep on with soya consumption I bet you will be much healthier than your cousin is.

It's a good idea to keep your diet balanced rather than consuming a lot of soya products. Variety is very beneficial to your health.