My daughter had anxiety-like attack last week. I think that it was induced by crowd; there were really lot of people around us because I took her to the concert. It was really bad, she seriously scared, her heart bet fast and she was all sweaty. I was confused at the moment and she started crying. She is 15 and anything like this has happened ever before. I can’t figure if this is anxiety?

Well it could be. You certainly should seriously talk to her about what happened as she is grown up enough to figure why she felt as that. Something similar happened to my daughter 3 years ago, I still remember it very clearly. She wanted to accept professional help and had more than 20 sessions, because she really needed them. It’s not up to you to figure if it was anxiety attack, so you better ask for professional opinion.