Im 15 and have masturbated before but I was just wondering how I could make myself squirt... If there were any techniques to making it easier or tips on how to do it

Well, squirting is basically the effect of orgasm. If you masturbate less times a week ( 1 ? )  u'll squirt :) hope I helped :]

Lily_97 wrote:

Do whatever gives you the most intense orgasm and really get into it. Let yourself go. Some do better by massaging the G spot and others get there by working the clitoris. You need to experiment to discover what works best for you but it seems that really getting your mind into it is most necessary.

So if you're masturbating where you're worried about someone catching you, it probably won't happen.

Lily_97 wrote:

Use a curved vegetable like a cucumber or your fingers and try doing the 'come here' motion with your fingers facing upwards. There you will find the gspot (google it to locate it) and that will fill with clear liquid and when you feel like peeing just keep going until you cum and push out as if you were peeing, and thats squirting :)