I always thought that foreskin over the head when your penis is erect is normal until i started watching porn at the age of 13 and realised i have a problem.Now I'm 16 still virgin and I can't my foreskin to retract especially when my penis is erect and I'm afraid if a girl ever wants to have sex with me I'll have problems and she'll prob won't enjoy it as well,everytime I try to get it behind the head I feel like my foreskin is like gonna rip any help?

Yes,
We have discussed this extensively here.

Read the entire thread...

https://www.steadyhealth.com/17_and_cannot_pull_open_foreskin_all_the_way_t255547.html

I'm not sure I'm comfortable with you watching porn to determine what is normal.
You need to know that NOTHING you see in porn is normal or natural. The guys are sellected because of their excessive size and build.
The girls are sellected due to their breasts and body shape, and their low morals and self esteem... to allow themselves being F***ked on camera by lots of guys whom they don't respect or know....
The girls are prompted to squeel and moan, and the guys are told to pull back for the camera to see the action. Not what really happens.
NOTHING IS REAL IN PORN.

So, why would you think what you see is the way you should look or act?

A lot of porn now days is far from NORMAL.

How true!

Your biggest problem is you believe what you see in porn. Porn is all for show and some things look better to the camera than others. Stretching your foreskin so it will go back has been discussed to death all over the forum. It's nice for you and her if it will slide back easily but it's far from necessary. Just because some guys head peeks out of his foreskin when he gets an erection that doesn't mean everyones has to. It's normal either way.