well i'm 14 and a girl and i have feelings for both boys and girls.. I've only told one person and she thinks it is probably just a phase because i'm so young, but i'm pretty certain it isn't, i mean i have been thinking of this girl in my year as more than just a friend... does this make me bisexual or is it just a 'phase' that i will get over eventually? i'm so confused :-(

I too, am a girl, and have very strong feelings for girls. I had these feelings start when i was in the 4th grade and told someone as well only they flipped out and I thought it was very wrong. I even thought there was something wrong with me. I have tried for the longest of time to like guys and say it was a faze that i would grow out of. I am now a freshman in college(almost 9 yrs.), and still, I have feelings for girls. Many people will tell you it is a faze or you r curious, but you can not control how you feel about someone. In your case, you are indeed Bi, and there is nothing wrong with that at all. It makes you, you, and if people cant accept that, then they are to close minded. Granted, one day you may fall further one way than the other for a special someone, until then, you are who you are. I remember being where you are and still deal with confusion about these feelings. Being 14 and unsure is a scary place to be, but you are not alone, nor is there anything wrong with how you feel. who knows she may just love you back but feel the same way you do :-)

I know there isn't anything wrong with it. But I don't think my parents and friends will see it like that :-(
I'm so scared to tell anyone. I don't want to lose my friends over it :/
I go to an all girls school as well so if they find out it will be awkward getting ready for PE and things like that :-(
Also I'm scared if I tell this girl she will step back a bit and we are really close like today in choir we were holding hands all way through but I don't know if she meant it as just friends or anything more :'(

yeah, parents are hard. I still havn't told mine about how i feel, because i am just to scared. I have told many of my friends tho. it started with one( a church friend). I thiught she would freak and completly hate me or tell me im going straight to hell, but she suprised me. I have lost a few friends, but kept the true and good ones who i know love me no matter what. I have also met tons of great new people who accept me for who I am and my choices. I can definatly understand feeling uncomfortable and having that all around you in a locker room full of girls, but thats why you only tell people who you know will be with you reguardless. This girl also sounds very sweet, and if you want to test to see how she would react to you liking her, kinda make it seem like a joke and just see where it take you. also, rather than simply telling her your feelings right out, talk to her about how you feel about "a girl"(her) and see what she says. people often react with anger and ugly words because they do not understand or feel inferior within the subject. If I may ask, how long have you known her?

I don't really have that many close friends at school but news travels fast at my school so if I told just my close friends everyone would find out :-(
With this girl we do have a jokes about stuff sexual but i think she takes it purely as a joke :'(
I've known her 3 years<3 see her everyday <3

Ahhh, boy do I know news travels fast. I say, think it over and look within yourself and what will make you happiest :-D ..... there are jokes there, so it isnt to bad and usually if they can joke about it, it is more acceptable and i dont believe she will turn against you. 3 years is quite a while, and you 2 must b pretty close. I also think good timing is key if you do decide to come out and tell her, or anyone :-). whatever you choose, i would love to stay in contact with how things go. also if you ever need to talk about anything, I would like to help in any way i can.

well i told a few people today, two of um were fine about it as they are gay, then one said it will just be a phase ad the other wont talk to me or look at me anymore... yey :/

:-D I am so happy that the 2 are accepting, people can suprise you. Most people say it is a faze, but in time they will come around and realize it is not. I am sorry for the one who will not talk or look at you. That is mean, and very judgmental, but that lets you know they are not the support you need. I am very happy you have decided to tell and found something good. :-D

thanks :-)
i told the one who isnt talking to me to just go away and leave me alone, she is 22 and acting like she is 2! i dont need her :-)

:-D !!!! Good! thst is sad that she is acting like that. Pathetic really, and you are right, You definatly dont need her in your life

am finding everything very hard today.
I don't know if it is just me over reacting but everyone seems to be taking the mic out of gay people. I have been told on numerous ocassions to 'stop being so gay' my cousin stole my phone and as a joke set my facebook status to 'I think its time to come out and tell everyone i am gay' he has done it before and i wasnt bothered but today i didnt know what to do! Im so confussed :-(

:-( O my goodness, that is absolutly horrible. I can't believe people r stooping so low. this really makes me angry. what about the friends who accepted it, what are they doing? And your cousin????? you have got to be kidding me. It is going to be hard, but what you have to do is show them you are stronger than them and are not bothered by their ignorance. If you show that it doesnt bother you( internally it will) they will get bored with it all. If I may ask, what school do you go to, and in what state? I live in florida, and went to a school where at first it was not accepted, but more and more people came out and it became accepted. The college i am currently attending(btw, im 18) is also very accepting, and even has a club/group for gay, lesbein, bi, and trans, as well as straights. I truly am sorry for the way people are treating you and I wish i could talk to them and educate them on what they are not understanding. Just remember this, you are the most perfect you until you try to be somethihng you are not. ;-)

The people saying the stuff to me dont know I'm bi so it was not aimed to annoy me. It was just said as a joke but it hurt me a lot :-(
I'm in Manchester in England il pm you my school don't want to broadcast it to everyone :-) but I know if I come out it will be so hard at school :-(