Hey there,
I have this burning sensation in my tonsils. Is anybody familiar with some kind of homeopathic remedy?
Thanks in advance!

New Hope

Try steaming water. Put your head above hot water, and cover head with towel; breath in hot air; be careful not to burn yourself...this usually helps me.
Also menthol inhalers are good solution.

Hey Guys,
Phytolecca-30 is very useful.if pain is in right side then Lycopodium-30 can be given.

Hey Guys,
Avinash Kumar Mishra IFS
Resident Commissioner
Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh
New Delhi-21

Hi there,
Tonsillitis is condition when your tonsils get inflamed. This can usually happen if you have some sort of an infection. Infection can be bacterial, viral or fungal. Now do you know why are your tonsils having burning sensation? Have you noticed any swelling in your throat? I know that some people try to cure this issue with lime, because lime is very helpful when it comes to tonsillitis. Also many try to use salt water where they gargle the water several times a day to clear the tonsils from infections. Also vegetable juice is one thing that might help. You need to mix carrot, beet and cucumber or you can take them separately.
All the best,
Danella