hi im 23 i have been suffering on and off with cystitis since i was 19 years old  i had antiboitic from my doctor the first time round  but then the doctor refused to give me anymore  cos it kept coming back  now i have it again for the 4th time  and cant get rid done all the test doctor has told me to do and still says everything is all right with me  so dont no why but im peeing every 5 second day and night and its ruining my life and my relationship  i cant take nomore any solutions how to get rid without going back to my doctor cos there a waste of space  dont have the time of day please any solution that will get rid of this cystitis for life i think if i have it again i think i mite end up ending my own life 

Health Guru
Have you tried drinking Canberry juice?
I would also think about getting another opinion from a different doctor and explain everything to them.

ive tryed the cranberry sodium mixed with water and ive even been to the doctor and they wont give me nothing keeps telling me everything is fine i have nothing wrong with me just dont no wat to do anymore cnt sleep at night its that bad

Health Guru
Try just straight Canberry juice and see how it goes

ive tryed cranberry juice straight and hasnt changed

Health Guru
I would either go to accident and emergency at the hospital if your in real pain all the time and explain to then or in back to your doctor and tell them you want to be refered to a urologists then get it looked into by them

i had my result back from a urine test today and it all come back clear doctor said they wasnt gonna do anything else for me now so its either i suffer and just keep peeing every 5 seconds or i go a&e which tbh i dont wanna go there cos im worried what there gonna say

Health Guru
Well wouldn't it be better to find out if there is something wrong by going to the a&e than to suffer.

Thats true thank u i think i will do that thank u

Health Guru
Your welcome :-) and keep us informed on the out come :-)
There was some young woman on embarrassing bodies that was getting similar symptoms to you and after a lot of investigation it turned out she had some infection in her bladder lining that as it filled with urine it caused it to irritate it and made her want to pee. Have a look on there website and you may find it there :-)

will do like i sed thank you