Few days ago I noticed some skin changes on my body and I went to my doctor. He told me that I have carbuncles. I have to say that I had no idea what he was talking about. So, I would appreciate some additional information about this.

Carbuncle is a severe abscess around a hair follicle. Abscesses, boils and carbuncles occur when the skin’s defense systems have been breached and a bacterial infection has begun and they can occur anywhere in the body. What is interesting is that they can develop even in inner organs such as the lungs or appendix. Abscesses are more likely to develop after a small cut or puncture wound in the skin. They can also develop on parts of the skin where tight clothing rubs against the skin. Not everyone is susceptible to boils and abscesses and underlying causes for recurring problems are blood impurities and poor nutrition. A weak resistance in diabetics with high blood-sugar levels, as well as obese persons can cause boils and abscesses. The likelihood of boils and abscesses can be increased by diet containing junk food and deep-fried food. Women who have just given birth and young men are more prone to abscesses. You should avoid pork, junk food, saturated fats and fried food because these foods form toxic wastes. These toxic wastes make the body prone to infection and abscesses. I hope that I have helped you with this answer.