Hi. I'm 24 year old male and I could say that whole my life I am fighting a battle with skin acnes.
They started in my puberty and represent problem to me even now.
With years I have learned how to live with them but not to loose my self-confidence. But, about a month ago I'm having problems with one another type of acne.
They usually start as red, tender lumps located deep in the skin.
The lumps quickly fill with pus and as they grow they are becoming more and more painful. Any ideas how to treat them and maybe, prevent them from appearing?

I think I know what you are talking about and I'm pretty sure you are talking about carbuncles. I had some experience with them earlier and life and I will share my knowledge with you.
You probably don’t know that primary location of carbuncle is hair follicle and that they represent in fact pus-filled bumps that form under your skin when bacteria infect one or more of your hair follicles.
Interesting thing about them is that these abscesses can occur anywhere in the body, even in inner organs such as the lungs or appendix.
Like you probably know small carbuncles come and go with no specific treatment but problem is with the big ones.
By my experience, best treatment for big carbuncles is by letting the pus out. This can be done by a doctor using a needle and syringe.

Carbuncle is a severe abscess around a hair follicle. Abscesses, boils and carbuncles occur when the skin’s defense systems have been breached and a bacterial infection has begun and they can occur anywhere in the body. What is interesting is that they can develop even in inner organs such as the lungs or appendix. Abscesses are more likely to develop after a small cut or puncture wound in the skin. They can also develop on parts of the skin where tight clothing rubs against the skin. Not everyone is susceptible to boils and abscesses and underlying causes for recurring problems are blood impurities and poor nutrition. A weak resistance in diabetics with high blood-sugar levels, as well as obese persons can cause boils and abscesses. The likelihood of boils and abscesses can be increased by diet containing junk food and deep-fried food. Women who have just given birth and young men are more prone to abscesses. You should avoid pork, junk food, saturated fats and fried food because these foods form toxic wastes. These toxic wastes make the body prone to infection and abscesses. I hope that I have helped you with this answer.