Few days ago I found a lump inside my cervical. This lump is a size of a grape and it does not hurt me. I am very concerned so I made an appointment with me gynecologist. There is no history of cancer in this region in my family. I would appreciate if someone could tell me more about this.

The main lump in the vagina is the cervix that projects into the far end of the vagina. You can feel the cervical lump by inserting two fingers into the vagina and pushing upwards. The cervix has a hole in the middle and in a woman who has not given child birth it is really small. The cervix can appear low when you have your period. Sometimes it can rise upwards, for example, when you are sexually aroused. Cervical lump usually feels smooth, but sometimes it feels like it has pimples on it. These “pimples” are small glands called nabothian follicles, and they are normal. Some women have cervical polyp. This cervical polyp is a small, soft lump that is coming out of a hole in the cervix. It is not cancerous, but it can bleed, so it is best to have it removed. To be sure what is the case with you, you should definitely go to your doctor.

I have the same thing in me and mine is about the same size, could it be anything else? Also, I was wondering if it be stopping me from having my period normally.. because i don't get mine every month.. at times i've gone for up to 5 months without having a menstral cycle

hi i have noticed 2 lumps witch r hard on the top sides off the hole in my cervix i noticed them after having my second child but one has now got bigger i told the nurse when i had my smear before it got bigger but she said she couldn't see it and my smear came back fine could it still be cancer im really worried thank you

I'm 16 and i found a lump in my cervix.. yet it seems to have grown..
i don't know what to do about it.. it feels about the size of a large grape now.. yet a bit more circular..
it's starting to bother me.. yet i feel to self conscience to tell anyone..
:/ someone help

I too have found a lump on my cervix. I am very frightened by this. To me it seems to be really hard. It is about 2/3rds the size of the end of my pinky. Does anyone think this could be cancer? Please help!!

Ladies, There is no way to tell anyone with certainty what these lumps are in your particular case. They can be serious and they need to be checked out. They can grow and decrease in size and still be just polyps. We need to have answers by professionals that can tell us for sure what is happening in our area. Please see your doctor and at least talk to them. It would be best to be examined. If you are fearful you should discuss that with your doctor as well so that they can ease your concerns and answer all of your questions before an exam.

okay so i'm a 15 year old girl, and I've had sex with girls, never a guy. I am not sure if I have an STD but i'm hoping I don't. I have small pimple like bumps on the walls of my vaginal lips, and they won't pop. I've had them as long as I can remember so I don't think it's from sex. I also have a lump like thing on my cervix, as explained in the previous questions  and I was wondering if this is cervical cancer. I am really worried. Can anyone help me?

I recently found a lump on top of my vagina, in between the groin of my leg? There have been no histroy in my family of cervical cancer but I am really worried that this could be a symptom of this? I am going to book an appointment with my doctor about this but I would like to know some information about this and if this could be Cervical Cancer?

It's normal to feel self conscience especially about personal things like your body when your so young. But please try to telll someone your close to maybe your mom, Aunt, grandma or older female friend. Don't feel scared I'm sure thay love you and care about you. Don't wait to long to see a doctor, it may turn out to be just nothing, it's better to know then not.

The bumps on labia is normal for some girls

I totally have lumps on my labia, kinda like chicken skin. That's totally normal and just how labia can be.

Hi.. I recently found a bump on my cervix and I'm really scared. I got a paps and it hasn't came back yet. Ugh I hate when we have to wait for test to come back it's the most nerve recking!

Sounds like u either have genital warts (possibly HPV) or u have been shaving ur cooch and got razor bumps because of it. U definitely shouldn’t try to pop them unless u want dark scars on ur vajayjay.