Hi everyone! I've been ttc for quite some time now. Me and my boyfriend have had sex on the 27th of January and last Saturday. Well, I was supposed to start my period yesterday, and two days before then I started spotting brown blood. Which isn't too normal for me. My period is always on time, so I usually know when to be prepared. Normally, the night before my period is due or the morning of the day it's due I get horrible cramping. And on the day of my period I bleed very heavily (sorry if too much info). This time around I only have extremely light brown spotting with some redish tint. This has been going on for about four days now, accompanied by very slight cramps or none at all. It just doesn't seem right. I've read so many articles about "implantation bleeding" but I'm not sure. I took a pregnancy test today, but it came out negative, but I still have this gut feeling. Could I still be pregnant? Any comments would be greatly appreciated! Thank you. :-)

Hey so me and my bf were like playing around and such and I gave him a ha****b and I felt it wet and such and then after I went home and decided to touch myself after and idk I'm kinda scared because I'm late with my period by 6 days as of the app says I'm 6 days late I'm scared and idk what this means pls help