For the past 4 days i have found that my mouth tastes different to normal. i have read other posts about people'south tasting salty and them not being able to taste anything else but it is not like that. when i eat everything tastes normal its just as though my saliva has changed tastes. it started after eating lunch and now every time when i havnt eaten in say an hour i begin to notice that my mouth tastes very different. i can't explain what it tastes like as it isnt any flavour it is simply different. why could this be and should i be concerned.

Recently I too have had different taste to usual and thought it might be due to change of medication. Everything tastes as if it is going off or going bad and it is quite horrible. If anyone can explain this or how to correct it i would be grateful