Like everyone else on here, I too have had these exact same symptoms (on and off for 9 months now). Chest pain, heartburn, tingling arms, hands, and feet, all of it. It’s exhausting. I also have been to multiple Doctors and done my fair share of trips to the ER. All is good and I’m continually told it’s GERD. 

I have had some luck with it all but when I start feeling better I seem to return to the same habits and it all seems to come right back. I’m slowly learning my “triggers” and trying to rid them from my diet. Here’s what I’ve learned; 

Acid flowing up into your throat can imaginably do some serious damage. More specifically the small muscle between your esophagus and your stomach. When it’s damaged it needs time to heal, which means no acid. This means staying away from acidic food n drink like coffee, alcohol, spicy foods, onions, tomatoes, bread, pasta, citrus fruits, and avoiding gassy foods like asparagus, cauliflower, and broccoli. You don’t have to forever. But but these out until all these symptoms subside, then only eat/drink these in moderation or you’ll never get that throat to heal. Also stop eating and drinking 3 hours before you go to bed so nothing flows back into your throat while you sleep. Even try to sleep sitting up if you can. It’s helped for me a ton, though my back started to ache after a while. 

This has worked for me in the past, but I get excited to eat normal food again and find myself continually returning to the same symptoms, each worse every time. 

Fight the good fight people! I’m right there with ya.