hey guys

so I have problems with heartburn for a couple of years, it is ok I don't feel bad, I can live with it, but I would like to do something to make this problem smaller if you know what I mean

so I have heard that some diet programs can help me and I want to hear what is your opinion about it.

I mean, what you can eat to get rid of this boring heartburn? 

I also have heard that people are saying all the good things about acid reflux diet and I want to know what this diet exactly is. 

Hi there. Try to add baking soda in some of your meals, I am sure that this can help. I mean, I love to eat beans, but they are causing my stomach to feel really bad. So, I found a solution for it - I add baking soda in it while I am cooking it, and I feel relief as well.  Acid reflux diet is not actually a diet program. It recommends you several foods that you should eat to make you feel easier. For example, you should add more vegetables, ginger, oatmeal, lean meats in your foods and you will feel much better. 

Yes, there are a couple of ways to get rid of heartburn fast. As I said, it is fast and cheap. All you need to do is to take care of what foods you are eating and you will be OK. The healthy fats are always a good idea because sources of healthy fats are avocados, walnuts, flaxseed, olive oil, sesame oil, and sunflower oil as well, which is very popular and it has so many benefits. Also, if you reduce your intake of saturated fats and trans fats, and if you replace them with these healthier unsaturated fats, you will also see some progress soon. Good luck! 

Celebrity

Good day. At the beginning, I haven't recognized all of those symptoms when I had problems with it for the first time. Generally, symptoms that are shared by all three include chest pains, some burning sensations that can pick up at night and disturb your sleep and also, you have so many difficulties in eating certain foods. I was scared when I had those symptoms in the first place. Here are some groceries that can help you:

• kefir,
  • yogurt,
  • kombucha,
  • apple cider vinegar,
  • coconut oil,
  • artichokes,
  • asparagus,
  • tuna,
  • raw cow's cheese, etc

Maybe this won't sound tasty for you, but it helps, and this is the main point, I think. 

Can I say that I still haven't found what I am looking for? I combine different foods, I don't have problems with trying some new groceries, but none of those groceries actually helped me. Maybe because I haven't seen my doctor about this problem at all because I am thinking that I have problems with heartburn since I have those symptoms since my mom has this problem as well. Maybe I am wrong, but I think that I am not. Or that is just because I am hardheaded. True, I have never tried some of the groceries that you have written up there, so I might try them as well, just to see will I be able to have some progress. I hope so. I will let you know. Right now, I am writing this because I am not able to sleep since my acid reflux is killing me...