I am a 17 years old and I am a light smoker (about 5 or 6 cigarettes a day). I have been smoking for about 2 years now and I've never had any pains before. The pain is'nt restricted to one spot of the chest sometimes it feels like its on the surface of the chest and sometimes I get sharp pains that feel like they are coming from my lungs. It is very worrying for me since I am so young. Is there any advice anyone could give me?

hey Kamen. i am 24. and smoke cigarettes since i was 6 or 7. so more than half of my life! i am surpised about your pain, becouse you smoke just for 2 years.

i have very simmilair pain, it accured about year a go and has been only grown bigger. i am realy worried about that. now i got cold, and pain became bigger ... my lungs, ribs, back ... feels like my upper body is realy screwed ... whatever i want to know how serious it is, and im sure that i finish smoking! if not ... i dont want to know ... so i wish you good luck and recover your health. Marlboro is not a friend! it is opponent who kills slowly and as we experience - painfully too ... 

good luck! ;)