the last month i have had two bad dreams and woke up with chest pain. hard to describe chest pain. i dont know what to think if it is the heart or anxiety or something else. help!

Best thing to do is have a doctor check it out. If chest problems rules out then it is anxiety and they have meds for that so do not worry

Best of luck

Portia

Sill me but I am going to ask anyway. Do you remember what you have been dreaming? Maybe your dreams are related with your fears and maybe that is causing anxiety or even panic attack and this can manifest as chest pain.

But I am guessing and you need real diagnosis so it is best to visit your doctor and get your heart checked. If your heart is fine than you can start considering some other diagnosis and for this you will also need to talk to your doctor. Anyway you will at least know what is going on and you will be treated for whatever condition you may be suffering from. I hope that nothing serious is in question. Good luck.