Back in July 06 my husband found he had a STD Chlamydia, in which i had to be treated for also, so i went for my check up found to have had it had the tablets prescribed for that day when went back for follow up to be tested it all then came back clear, but my husband never went back for his follow up said he did not have to?!? But today i tested myself and i have got this std again could then my husband not have got rid of this disease the first time when treated, i noticed few nights ago that from the tip of his penis that there was drops of some fluid, which i knwo can be a sign. Can any one just give some ideas please i'm going out of my mind %-)

YOU KNOW THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. MY BF GOT IT FROM THIS OTHER GIRL AND GAVE IT TO ME. AND WE HAD ONE HELL OF A TIME TRYING TO GET RID OF IT. WELL ONE WAS CAUSE WE GOT TREATED THEN HE WENT AND GOT WITH THAT GIRL AGAIN AND WE WAS STILL HAVING SEX TOO. SO IT DIDNT GO AWAY. FINALLY WE GOT TREATED AGAIN AND I WENT BACK AND GOT TESTED AND MINE WAS NEG SO HE DIDNT WANT TO GO BACK CAUSE HE SAID IF MINE WAS NEG THEN HIS PROBABLY WAS TOO. BUT I TOOK SOME EXTRA STEPS AND GOT MYSELF TESTED AGAIN A FEW WEEKS AGO AND THEY CAME OUT NEG. SO WE KNOW WE GOT RID OF IT. GUYS CAN BE SO DIFFICULT TO GET INTO THE DOCTORS OFFICE!!

Thank you for your response, i asked him if been cheating again but he says no.... but cause he never went back for follow he prob never got rid of it, i know it can be hard thing to get rid of, annoying too..

Don't be so @#$ gullible. Your BF is cheating on you!