I am desperate. It seems that I have been infected by Chlamydia! As I was explained, there are no visible symptoms. I also did not feel any changes or pain and discomfort. I am trying to stay pregnant for a while now. First, we though that something might be wrong with my husband, but all the results were negative. So, I started undergoing various examinations which includes Chlamydia testing, which was positive. How accurate Chlamydia testing is?

I am really sorry to say this, but Chlamydia testing is ninety seven percent accurate. Of course, there is a possibility that you belong to those other three percent, I hope that you can be that lucky. But, in any case, do not lose hope. Today, there are many medical methods to gain a baby. And even if that does not work, there is a possibility of adoption.

i completely understand with you i have just been diagnosed with a bacterial vaginosis and chlamydia. but how can this be? i have been married for more than 10 yrs. and both me and my husband have been 110% faithful to one another if i had or he had chlamydia either him or i have had it for more than 10 yrs and are just now showing signs. he submitted a urine sample last night and i was retested yesturday we will get the results soon i retested myself with my doctor becaus i am in disbelief. we have 2 children together and both were normal pregnancies and normal vaginal deliveries my son weighing in at 9lbs 2 oz and no prematures. i believe it was a misidagnose on my part but if my husband turns out to be pos. than we both only have eachother to blame and will seek treatment but if he tests neg. and i test pos. again than what am i to believe? again i have been totally faithful to my husband and him to me. could this be a misdiagnose or can it be obtained another way other than sexual contact? or can a person actually carry shlamydia for more than 10 yrs abnd then show signs? oh also i was tested last aug. of this year and it was neg.???

If you tested negative last August and have had unprotected sexual activity with your husband since then, that means that your husband was unfaithful to you between then and now. Worse yet, he did not use protection when he cheated on you. I know you believe your husband was faithful, but unfortunately these are the facts. I am sorry to tell you this.